New date will be announced soon
During this masterclass you will learn about the engineering basics for offshore heavy lifting and installation. This one day masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam.
Eager.one presents the masterclass “Lifting Techniques in the offshore industry”.
During this masterclass you will learn how to prepare your offshore lift, your heavy duty rigging and the way to comply with the rules and standards applicable.
Is this Master Class for you?
This Master Class is perfect for people involved in:
- Project and construction business
- Construction managers/project managers/plant managers
- Civil works
- Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Oil companies
- Rigging & Lifting Supervisors
- Crane/trailer operators
- Offshore Construction Yards
- Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport
What to expect?
Main subjects that are covered:
- Selection of offshore equipment
- HSEQ, Safety standards, guidelines and rules.
- The set-up of a lift plan and method statement
- Set-up the rigging calculation and plan
- Offshore access.
- Safety & risk analysis
- Lessons learned from accidents
- Check lists
- Latest developments in the offshore business
A new date for the masterclass will be announced soon. If you are interested to join, please fill in the form below and we will keep you updated on the new date.
This masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. This masterclass costs €625,- excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included. All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Fill out the form below. We’ll contact you with further details.