New date will be announced soon
During this masterclass you will learn about new techniques for onshore wind maintenance and the ins & outs on installation of onshore wind farms using large cranes. This one day masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam.
Eager.one presents the masterclass “Installation and maintenance in the onshore wind industry”
During this masterclass you will learn what kind of equipment is available to erect your wind farm and to exchange the critical components of a wind mill. Also you will learn how to prepare your lift.
Is this Master Class for you?
This Master Class is perfect for people involved in:
- Project and construction business
- Construction managers/project managers/plant managers
- Civil works
- Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Rigging & Lifting Supervisors
- Crane/trailer operators
- Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport
What to expect?
Main subjects that are covered:
- Onshore wind farms, what to expect.
- HSEQ, Safety standards, guidelines and rules.
- Main components and foundations, the extremes.
- Transport of the main components.
- Selection of cranes for the erection.
- Environmental influences.
- Rigging calculations.
- The basics of your lift plan and method statement.
- State-of-the-art equipment for installation & maintenance.
- Safety & risk analysis.
- Lessons learned from accidents.
- Check lists.
This masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. This masterclass costs €625,- excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included. All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Fill out the form below. We’ll contact you with further details.