New date to be announced
During the two-day Masterclass “The basics of Heavy Lifting & Special Transport’ you will get a general introduction in the techniques and engineering basics of heavy lifting and heavy special transport.
Due to COVID-19 measures we are not able to organise any masterclasses at this moment. Hopefully we can welcome you again at our masterclasses soon. Leave your contact details below to stay up-to-date on the new planning.
In-company masterclasses might still be possible, online and offline. Click here for more information.
Eager.one presents the masterclass “The basics of Heavy Lifting & Special Transport”
During this masterclass you will learn how to prepare your transport or lift and what is the best technique.
The Masterclass “The basics of Heavy Lifting & Special Transport” is perfect for people involved in:
- Project and construction business
- Construction managers/project managers/plant managers
- Civil works
- Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Rigging & Lifting Supervisors
- Crane/trailer operators
- Offshore Construction Yards
- Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport
The Masterclass Program
Main subjects that are covered:
- HSEQ, Safety standards, guidelines and rules.
- Selection of available equipment for transport.
- Selection of available techniques for lifting.
- Mechanical, structural and dynamic stability.
- The set-up of a project plan.
- Safety & risk analysis
- Lessons learned from accidents
Fill out the form below to let us know if you are interested in this masterclass. We will contact you as soon as we have planned new dates.
Masterclasses normally take place at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. The costs of the masterclass are € 995,-, excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included. All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.