New date will be announced soon
During the Masterclass “A professional lifting plan in 8 steps” we will focus on the risks around a lifting operation and the way to eliminate these by a professional preparation.
Due to COVID-19 measures we are not able to organize any masterclasses at this moment. Hopefully we can welcome you again at our masterclasses soon. Leave your contact details below to stay up-to-date on the new planning.
In-company masterclasses might still be possible, online and offline. Click here for more information.
Eager.one presents the masterclass “A professional lifting plan in 8 steps”
Get the crucial 8 elements for a sound preparation of your heavy lift:
- Load – Lifting Points
- Crane types & details / (Dis)assembly
- Gross Capacity Deductions / Nett Crane Capacity
- Job site info – Clearances – load path
- Ground bearing pressure – matting
- Environmental conditions
- Personnel – Safety & Risks
During this masterclass you will learn how to prepare your critical lift and how to create a professional lifting plan.
The Masterclass “A professional lifting plan in 8 steps” is perfect for people involved in:
- Project and construction business
- Operators in the process industry
- Construction managers/project managers/plant managers
- Civil works
- Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Oil companies
- Rigging & Lifting Supervisors
- Crane/trailer operators
- Offshore Construction Yards
- Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport
Main subjects of the masterclass “A professional lifting plan” that will be covered are:
- HSEQ, Safety standards, guidelines and rules.
- Selection of equipment.
- Rigging calculations.
- The basics of a liftplan.
- Ground bearing pressure.
- Safety & risk analysis.
- Lessons learned from accidents.
- Check lists.
- Cranes in a marine environment.
Fill out the form below to let us know if you are interested in this masterclass. We will contact you as soon as we have planned new dates.
Masterclasses normally take place at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. The costs of the masterclass are € 625,- excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included. All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.