New date will be announced soon
Heavy transport is an activity with a high-risk profile. Optimizing cooperation across project partners, strongly reduces this risk. We offer both the theoretical basis of heavy transport by Self Propelled Modular Transporter (SPMT) and the execution of heavy transport activities in the field.
We’ve got you covered!
Eager.one presents the masterclass “The basics of Heavy Transport by SPMT’s”
Struggling with your onshore and offshore logistics, like heavy transport equipment? Our standard step-by-step approach establishes a solid starting point for setting up your method statements.
During this Master Class you will learn the basic ins & outs of heavy transport by SPMT.
Is this Master Class for you?
This Master Class is perfect for people involved in:
- Project and construction business
- Construction managers/project managers/plant managers
- Civil works
- Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Rigging & Lifting Supervisors
- Crane/trailer operators
- Offshore Construction Yards
- Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport
What to expect?
Main subjects that are covered:
- HSEQ, Safety standards, guidelines and rules.
- Selection of equipment, SPMT or Conventional.
- Mechanical, structural and dynamic stability
- The set-up of a transport plan
- Roll-on / Roll-off
- Lashing & Securing of the load.
- Safety & risk analysis
- Lessons learned from accidents
- Check lists
This masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. This masterclass costs €625,- excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included. All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Fill out the form below. We’ll contact you with further details.