5 and 6 March 2020
A general introduction in the techniques and engineering basics of Heavy Lifting and Heavy, special, transport. This two-day masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam.
Eager.one presents the masterclass “The basics of Heavy Lifting & Special Transport”
During this masterclass you will learn how to prepare your transport or lift and what is the best technique.
Is this Master Class for you?
This Master Class is perfect for people involved in:
- Project and construction business
- Construction managers/project managers/plant managers
- Civil works
- Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Rigging & Lifting Supervisors
- Crane/trailer operators
- Offshore Construction Yards
- Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport
What to expect?
Main subjects that are covered:
- HSEQ, Safety standards, guidelines and rules.
- Selection of available equipment for transport.
- Selection of available techniques for lifting.
- Mechanical, structural and dynamic stability.
- The set-up of a project plan.
- Safety & risk analysis
- Lessons learned from accidents
- Check lists
This masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. This masterclass costs €995,- excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included. All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Fill out the form below. We’ll contact you with further details.