Thursday October 29 & Friday October 30, 2020
A general introduction in the techniques and engineering basics of Heavy Lifting and Heavy, special, transport. This two-day masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam.
Eager.one presents the masterclass “The basics of Heavy Lifting & Special Transport”
During this masterclass you will learn how to prepare your transport or lift and what is the best technique.
The Masterclass “The basics of Heavy Lifting & Special Transport” is perfect for people involved in:
- Project and construction business
- Construction managers/project managers/plant managers
- Civil works
- Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Rigging & Lifting Supervisors
- Crane/trailer operators
- Offshore Construction Yards
- Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport
Main subjects that are covered:
- HSEQ, Safety standards, guidelines and rules.
- Selection of available equipment for transport.
- Selection of available techniques for lifting.
- Mechanical, structural and dynamic stability.
- The set-up of a project plan.
- Safety & risk analysis
- Lessons learned from accidents
- Check lists
This masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. The costs of the masterclass are € 995,-, excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included. All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.
Fill out the form below to register yourself (or a colleague) for this masterclass. We will contact you with further details.