New date will be announced soon
With a focus on the risks around a lifting operation and the way to eliminate these by a professional preparation. This one-day masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam.
Eager.one presents the masterclass “A professional lifting plan in 8 steps”.
Get the crucial 8 elements for a sound preparation of your heavy lift:
- Load – Lifting Points
- Crane types & details / (Dis)assembly
- Gross Capacity Deductions / Nett Crane Capacity
- Job site info – Clearances – load path
- Ground bearing pressure – matting
- Environmental conditions
- Personnel – Safety & Risks
During this masterclass you will learn how to prepare your critical lift and how to create a professional lifting plan.
Is this Masterclass “A professional lifting plan” for you?
This Masterclass is perfect for people involved in:
- Project and construction business
- Operators in the process industry
- Construction managers/project managers/plant managers
- Civil works
- Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Oil companies
- Rigging & Lifting Supervisors
- Crane/trailer operators
- Offshore Construction Yards
- Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport
What to expect?
Main subjects of the masterclass “A professional lifting plan” are covered:
- HSEQ, Safety standards, guidelines and rules.
- Selection of equipment.
- Rigging calculations.
- The basics of a liftplan.
- Ground bearing pressure.
- Safety & risk analysis.
- Lessons learned from accidents.
- Check lists.
- Cranes in a marine environment.
This masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. This masterclass costs €625,- excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included. All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.
Fill out the form below to register yourself (or a colleague) for the masterclass. We’ll contact you with further details.