Thursday 4 October 2018
During this masterclass you will learn how to prepare your critical lift and professional lifting plan. This one day masterclass will be presented on 4 October 2018 at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam.
Eager.one presents the masterclass “A professional lift plan in 8 steps” every quarter. During this masterclass you will learn how to prepare your critical lift and how to create a professional lift plan.
Is this master class for you?
This masterclass is perfect for people revolved in:
- Project and construction business
- Operators in the process industry
- Construction managers/project managers/plant managers
- Civil works
- Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Oil companies
- Rigging & Lifting Supervisors
- Crane/trailer operators
- Offshore Construction Yards
- Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport
What to expect? Our trainers will teach you how to use a roadmap to prepare your critical lift and what factors are key to prepare a profesional lift plan.
Subjects that are covered:
- Safety standards, guidelines and rules
- Crane types and selection of cranes
- Lifting options
- The lifting plan basics
- Safety & Risk-analysis
- Lessons learned from accidents
- Check lists
- Cranes in a marine environment
The masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. This masterclass costs €625,- excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included. All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.
Subscribe via the contact page below. Would you prefer to have an in-company tailor made master class for all your employees? Click here to read more.