New date will be announced soon
During this masterclass ‘A professional lifting plan in 8 steps’ you will learn how to prepare your critical lift and professional liftplan. This one day masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam.
Eager.one presents the masterclass “A professional lifting plan in 8 steps”.
Get the crucial 8 elements for a sound preparation of your heavy lift:
- Load – Lifting Points
- Crane types & details / (Dis)assembly
- Gross Capacity Deductions / Nett Crane Capacity
- Job site info – Clearances – load path
- Ground bearing pressure – matting
- Environmental conditions
- Personnel – Safety & Risks
During this masterclass you will learn how to prepare your critical lift and how to create a professional lifting plan.
Is this Master Class “A professional lifting plan” for you?
This Master Class is perfect for people involved in:
- Project and construction business
- Operators in the process industry
- Construction managers/project managers/plant managers
- Civil works
- Lifting & Transport supervisors and operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Oil companies
- Rigging & Lifting Supervisors
- Crane/trailer operators
- Offshore Construction Yards
- Anyone who deals with heavy lift & special transport
What to expect?
Main subjects of the masterclass “A professional lifting plan” are covered:
- HSEQ, Safety standards, guidelines and rules.
- Selection of equipment.
- Rigging calculations.
- The basics of a liftplan.
- Ground bearing pressure.
- Safety & risk analysis.
- Lessons learned from accidents.
- Check lists.
- Cranes in a marine environment.
This masterclass will be presented at Delta Safety Training in Rotterdam. This masterclass costs €625,- excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee and tea are included. All participants will receive a handout of the presentation and a certificate of participation.
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Fill out the form below. We’ll contact you with further details.